10. Vibroblade Paddling ("Thank you sir, may I have anoth-" *BzZzt!*) (DerekBW@hotmail.com)
9. Two words: Force wedgies. (email@example.com)
8. Something to do with an inflatable Gundark, vast amounts of lubrication and
hidden cameras . . . (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Beat Chewbacca in that virtual game thingy on the Millennium Falcon . . . he
won't rip your arms off, I swear! (LordSupercat@netscape.net)
6. Only allowing them to use the force to carry the donuts back (email@example.com)
5. The old "Go give a swirlie to the little green guy that wanders around here
and talks funny". Hee hee . . . We lose more padawannabes that way.
4. Tying them up and dropping them off in Beggar's Canyon wearing Wamp Rat suits.
3. Make them wear a cheesey rat-tail braid and tell them it's what all the *real*
Jedi wear. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Funneling beer without a funnel. (email@example.com)
1. "Gift of the Wookie" -- Freshman is told that it is impossible to do 10 sit-ups
while blindfolded and holding your breath. Freshman proceeds to do sit-ups.
On the 5th one, wookie stands in front of freshman and bends over. (firstname.lastname@example.org)