5. The line "but then, Arzidale totally OWNED his punk ass." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. The note on the title page warning that if you give them a bad review they'll call you in the middle of night crying.
3. Elves, elves, elves! (Oh, you mean written BY, not FOR.) (email@example.com)
2. "His Mom was being the angry, hate filled, bigot as usual. Kalizor threw down his +2 sword of alchemy and slammed the door to his room behind him, exclaiming, 'JUST BECAUSE HE'S COVERED IN FUR DOESN'T MEAN HE WANTS TO EAT ME!' His mother, so devestated by her son's flawless logic, immediately killed herself and left all of her inheritance to the young man who had raised himself to be a good person despite the fact that she was a crazy jerk. His money lasted forever and the bank never slapped him with overcharge fees, ever." (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. I'm fairly certain that the hobbits never LOL while thinking fondly about the whack times in the Shirizzle.