11. For ever, EVER expressing any interest in any television show airing on
Friday nights on FOX . . . (M.A.N.T.I.S., Sliders, Freakylinks.) I'm so sorry. What
was I thinking? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
10. "What??? Child porn?!? NO, MOM!!! THIS IS STAR WARS EPISODE ONE!!!
Sorry for yelling . . . " (email@example.com)
9. Getting sucked into the "Let's see Battlefield Earth on opening night"
8. The smell! If there is such a thing . . . I feel saturated by it. I can taste
their stink, and everytime I do, I fear I have somehow become infected by it . . .
lousy fanboys . . .
7. "Please forgive me . . . I . . . I . . . (I don't know if I can do this, but
I must be strong.) . . . But I . . . I . . . *sniff* I BOUGHT AN ADVANCE TICKET FOR JASON
X!" *cries* (firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Wearing a Star Trek :TOS costume with a TNG phaser. (email@example.com)
5. Furrie Anything: men with animal ears boinking other men described as female
bombshells with furr over the internet. Gah. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Thinking Xena was hot. When she was pregnant. (email@example.com)
3. Making Clearasil a multi-billion dollar company. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. For thinking that, "Hey, is that a light saber in your pocket, or are
you just happy to see me?" is an original pick-up line. (email@example.com)
1. I'm not apologizing until George Lucas apologizes. (firstname.lastname@example.org)